Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Elementary School

2 days ago, when I went out for a walk, I passed by my elementary school. The school is on vacation and it was around 6.00PM but somehow the gates were open. Something in me said "go in", slowly I walked into the front yard.
I sat at a bench, I thought about the little girl that played in this school ground 35 years ago. I asked my guides to take me back there, immediately as if I was watching a movie I was there back in time years 72-76. Little Naz was wearing her yellow and navy blue uniform, she was with her friends Nil and Esra. She was jumping rope and wanted to be best doing it. I watched her.. she is competitive, little shy, always smiling, little confused about life..I saw her warm,loving heart.
I walked towards her, tears coming down..
I said to her "tell me what I can do for you",
she said "I want to be safe",
"how can I make you safe"
"hug me and don't let me go"
"I hug you and keep you in my heart always, you are beautiful, I love you, nothing is going to change that"
Then I went to an old tree in the school yard and with the tree's permission I asked a piece of the bark for me to keep as a reminder of my encounter with little Naz
lets play together little one, I will sing for you, draw for you, eat a heart shaped chocolate cake for you

1 comment:

  1. absolutely touching and beautiful, Naz. Thanks for sharing your journey. Love, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete