Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thank you ALL

God, I am tired..pysically, emotionally and mentally...I miss my bed, my home in Bayside, my life there, my healing room, my sessions...

Dearest Ones, Thank you for all the support and love, I feel so blessed to have all of you by my side in this special nest journey. My heart is filled with gratitude and tremendous love.

Thank you God for this time with mom and dad, I helps me to get to say my good-byes. I get to hug them, love them without the agenda of my inner child, touch them, smell them, truly look into their eyes to see them.

Thank you spirit guides; when I am low you lift me up, when I cry you hug me, when I am looking for answers you give them, thank you for the peace you bring when I can't seem to accept..You show me wisdom when I need the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment