Monday, July 12, 2010

My pink room

My childhood room has pink walls, we came to this house in 1976, since then I have always had pink walls and blue curtains. My window looks out to the backyard. Every morning I wake up, open the shades and smell my childhood garden, everything has stayed the same. I thank the universe for allowing me be here, to experience love as a way of life.
I have so may memories in that garden. Once my best girlfriend and I played spy game, we became two "mata hari"s and took a very important stone to the other side of the garden and buried it secretly. Job well done!!! I wonder if the stone is still there..
The room needs cleaning, the closets and more than half of the room is full, it had been used as a storage room for the parents and the energy is so stuck here...

No comments:

Post a Comment