Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WELCOME

Dear Beautiful Souls,

This is a blog about my journey to Istanbul that started mid-june. Why to create a blog now you may ask.... I have been living away from home for 20 yrs. Why writing about it now...

Because as much as I might think every trip I have made to Istanbul to visit my family is special, this one is very special. I have come here to help my dad to transition his soul. He has been battling with lung cancer for 3 years, he seems to be coming closer to the end of his journey in this lifetime. And spend as much time as I can with my mom who has Alzheimer's/dementia who will not remember me anytime.

This is about me, my childhood, mom and dad, my stories from my nest where I grew up. These are the stories of finding peace in chaos, finding god in losses, honoring my soul, my family, mom and dad. As a healer I have been into different phases, healings, trainings for the last 13 years. This period is so unique and soul piercing for me, one of the best healings I have been receiving. It has given me such wisdom,love and essence.

This blog will PG 13...it will be sad and heart wrenching at times but at the same time I am hoping you will feel the love in my heart for the experiences I have been through.


I want to dedicate this blog to those who have never got a chance to say their goodbye's to their mom and dad and also those whose parents are still living may this blog open up your heart and shift your paradigm and change your perspective to life, family and love


Lets begin...

No comments:

Post a Comment