Friday, July 30, 2010

give love and take back the energies

When we have a loved one that is coming to an end it is important to give what is in the heart and take what the person is holding for us all this time. We may have projected our own wounds and transferred our own energies to this person.

I thought of my Dad.. He has carried "the hero" for me all this time, it is expected for a child to give the hero inside to a parent since the child can not carry it too well. I also know that he has carried "the parent" archetype for me a major part of my life. The parent archytype is a powerful one and can be a dominant one too for the person- such as listening to the parent voice in us for decision making. He carried the wizard for me since he is so intelligent, when I was growing up I thought Dad knew all the answers.

A father archetype represents more or less safety, security, wisdom, understanding,love,protection, male energy, intelligence etc for us. can be different for some.. When the carrier of this archetype is no longer healthy and vibrant, the inner child will feel imbalanced.

Here is a prayer to take from a father what he carries for you; before the prayer write down what you think your father represents to you;
Dad, I am grateful for you to have carried these archtypes for me all this time. I am so grateful that your teachings thru these archetypes have taught me great lessons. You don't need to carry them anymore, I am taking them back form you. I own them now and I am taking responsibility for these archetypes now. Thank you Dad. Thank you Universe

No comments:

Post a Comment